Booking an activity at HideOut
We are back to our bookable sessions! Members who are under 18 can now book on to an activity below. We will be continuing to support our 18+ members through invite only sessions, 1-1’s and digital sessions.
To see what’s on, check out our session calendar.
Here are a few things you might like to know before you arrive:
- Sessions will cost just 50p per visit
- Please only book one session per day, this is to ensure all activities are delivered in Covid-19 compliant bubbles
- Online bookings will only be confirmed once payment is received (card payments only)
- If you would prefer to pay on arrival please contact reception to secure your place: 0161 511 3777
- As per our Terms & Conditions, we are unable to change or refund any session booked
- When attending HideOut, young people will be taking part in activities in bubbles of 10-15
- We have lots of sanitizer stations throughout the building
- Staff and volunteers will remind young people to socially distance and wash their hands regularly
- Members who are age 11+ are required to wear a face mask in the Youth Zone, unless exempt
- If you have been told to self-isolate due to symptoms or have been in close contact with someone who has symptoms, you are unable to attend the Youth Zone during the 14 day self-isolation period. This is to reduce the spread of the virus and to keep other members, staff & volunteers safe. You can return to the Youth Zone after the 14 day isolation period.
Queen Bee’s Cafe:
- Hot food will be available between 5pm – 7pm.
- Hot meals typically cost £1.00 – £1.20