If you are having difficulty viewing our vacancies, please click here to visit our parent site.
Job Title: COMMUNICATIONS LEAD
Hours: 40 hours per week including some evenings & weekends (reduced hours may be considered on a pro-rata basis)
Salary: Up to £26,000
Location: HideOut Youth Zone, Belle Vue, Manchester
An exciting role, leading organisational communications to raise the profile of HideOut Youth Zone through the development and implementation of a new communications and marketing strategy. The post will be responsible for developing, managing and maintaining all communications and marketing activities to enhance visibility, build support, increase our effectiveness and help to raise vital funds for our work.
This role will also include engaging with young people, communicating a positive image of their achievements, development, voice and contribution, as well as producing high quality, creative and modern communications that really captivate the target audience and reflect our charities brand.
The ideal candidate will:
- have extensive experience of delivering a dynamic communication and marketing service
- have experience of using varied IT systems in digital communications and be able to plan and deliver communications and marketing plans in line with organisational objectives
- have a natural ability to build relationships with senior stakeholders, and take a creative and innovative approach to engaging with young people
- be able to demonstrate a strong commitment to young people and have the ability to engage and build positive relationships
- be passionate about the aims and mission of HideOut Youth Zones and East Manchester.
In accordance with our Child Protection and Safeguarding procedures, this position requires an enhanced DBS check.
Please complete a HideOut Youth Zone Application Form (found below) and email together with a copy of your up-to-date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing date for applications: 9am, Monday 7th September 2020
Face-to-face interviews: Wednesday 16th September 2020
To arrange an informal conversation about the role please email Richard.Driffield@hideoutyouthzone.org
For further information about HideOut Youth Zone please visit our website: www.hideoutyouthzone.org and follow us on Twitter at www.twitter.com/hideout_yz.
For information regarding how OnSide Youth Zones processes your data, please click here: https://www.onsideyouthzones.org/applicant-privacy