- 10th August 2020Namyla was the very first person to become a member of HideOut after signing up earlier this year. Today we welcomed Namyla & her brother Armaan to HideOut for a special sneak peek tour. Following the tour, Namyla said “I’m really excited for the Youth Zone to open. I can’t wait to try climbing, sports... Read more »Posted in: Progress
- 31st July 2020Due to changes to Government guidance regarding COVID-19, we have taken the decision to postpone the local resident’s open day due to take place on Saturday 8th August. Protecting the health and wellbeing of young people, employees, volunteers and the wider community is our primary focus. We apologise for any inconvenience caused and will be... Read more »
- 17th July 2020A group of firefighters from Greater Manchester Fire and Rescue Service (GMFRS) are training for a gruelling charity event on September 17 and 18, 2020. The famous Fan Dance Challenge will see Gorton White Watch take on the 24KM route in South Wales carrying 20KG Bergen backpacks, and will include them completing the route covered... Read more »Posted in: Fundraising
- 22nd June 2020HideOut Youth Zone is proud to reveal its brand-new fundraising campaign ‘The Thousand‘. HideOut Youth Zone is a new charity based in Manchester. Our aim is support thousands of young Mancunians by providing them with somewhere to go, something to do and someone to talk to – but we can’t do it alone. Located in... Read more »Posted in: Fundraising
HideOut Youth Zone based in East Manchester
Set to open in Autumn 2020, East Manchester’s HideOut Youth Zone will provide a safe, inspiring place for young people aged 8-19, and up to 25 for those with additional needs to spend their leisure time. HideOut Youth Zone will open 7 days a week, offering over 20 creative and sporting activities every night for just 50p per visit!
“HideOut Youth Zone will be the best thing to happen in East Manchester for a long time. We will finally have somewhere fun to hang out with friends and try new activities.”
- Cara, Young People’s Development Group