- 21st November 2019Theo Paphitis has pledged to become a Founder Patron of East Manchester’s HideOut Youth Zone, via the Theo Paphitis Charitable Trust, giving back to the local community where he grew up. Set to open in Gorton in Spring 2020, HideOut Youth Zone will provide thousands of young people from East Manchester with somewhere to go,... Read more »
- 13th November 2019Over 400 attendees including; Sports personalities; Joe Hart, Patrice Evra, Anthony Crolla, Joe Gallagher, YouTuber; Poet. TV Personalities; Jenny Powell, Scott Thomas and Stacey Forsey. Business leaders; Umar Kamani (Pretty Little Thing), John Roberts (AO.com), Adam Kamani (Kamani Properties), Fred Done (CEO Betfred) attended TIMA on Monday 11th November. This is Manchester Awards 2019, celebrates... Read more »Posted in: Uncategorised
- 10th November 2019The annual Manchester Ball took place on Friday 8th November, supported by local businesses, and the professional community. The Manchester Ball is an independent fundraising dinner which donates 100% of its proceeds each year to a local charity to help with their excellent work. 2019 marks the 32ndAnniversary of The Manchester Ball, during which time, it... Read more »
- 8th November 2019This Is Manchester Awards Founder Ziara Siddique, TV host Jenny Powell and The Social PR agency owner Scott Thomas are the latest guests to be interviewed by young people on HideOut Youth Zone’s new podcast series ‘What Manchester Taught Me’. On the brand-new episode, Ziara, Jenny and Scott discuss their favourite places in Manchester, their... Read more »
HideOut Youth Zone based in East Manchester
Set to open in Spring 2020, East Manchester’s HideOut Youth Zone will provide a safe, inspiring place for young people aged 8-19, and up to 25 for those with additional needs to spend their leisure time. HideOut Youth Zone will open 7 days a week, offering over 20 creative and sporting activities every night for just 50p per visit!
“HideOut Youth Zone will be the best thing to happen in East Manchester for a long time. We will finally have somewhere fun to hang out with friends and try new activities.”
- Cara, Young People’s Development Group