- 19th September 2019On Wednesday 11th September, nearshore software development company Godel, which has its headquarters in Manchester, held its second 5-a-side knock-out football tournament – the Kanban Cup – for Manchester’s coding community, in support of HideOut Youth Zone. The annual tournament showcased the wealth of software development talent in the north-west – and their agile skills... Read more »Posted in: Fundraising
- 11th September 2019Global investment bank GCA Altium becomes the latest Founder Patron supporter of Manchester’s HideOut Youth Zone, a brand-new charity which will provide thousands of young Mancunians with somewhere to go, something to do and someone to talk to. Set to open in Gorton in 2020, the new OnSide Youth Zone will provide young people... Read more »Posted in: Fundraising
- 23rd August 2019The only way is up for East Manchester’s HideOut Youth Zone as work continues on the £6.6million Youth Zone steel superstructure. Located on Hyde Road in Gorton, HideOut Youth Zone is a brand-new charity which will provide thousands of young Mancunians with somewhere to go, something to do and someone to talk to. Developed in... Read more »Posted in: Progress
- 5th August 2019Young people from Manchester have continued their collaboration with award-winning designers, Forever Agency, to create a series of eye-catching hoardings which are situated around the new Youth Zone site in Gorton. After revealing the new name and logo for HideOut Youth Zone earlier this year, their latest collaboration with Forever Agency includes the unveiling their... Read more »Posted in: Young People
HideOut Youth Zone based in East Manchester
Set to open in Spring 2020, East Manchester’s HideOut Youth Zone will provide a safe, inspiring place for young people aged 8-19, and up to 25 for those with additional needs to spend their leisure time. HideOut Youth Zone will open 7 days a week, offering over 20 creative and sporting activities every night for just 50p per visit!
“HideOut Youth Zone will be the best thing to happen in East Manchester for a long time. We will finally have somewhere fun to hang out with friends and try new activities.”
- Cara, Young People’s Development Group