- 23rd July 2021HideOut Takes Part In Edward Mellor Door Step Doodle Competition Edward Mellor, the Greater Manchester multi-branch estate agency have recently supported HideOut Youth Zone members through a personalised art competition that will showcase young people’s artwork on Edward Mellor ‘For Sale’ boards over the Summer. What is Door Step Doodles? Edward Mellor Door Step Doodles was... Read more »
- 22nd July 2021GREAT MANCHESTER 10K RUN – Sunday 26th September 2021 Join the city in celebrating the greatness of Manchester and challenging yourself to a 10k run in support of HideOut Youth Zone. The Great Manchester 10k is the biggest of its kind in Europe and gives participants a chance to take in some of the best... Read more »Posted in: Uncategorised
- 29th June 2021During the The UEFA European Football Championship HideOut Youth Zone are hosting two Euro tournaments, one for juniors and one for seniors. The teams will be a mix of abilities with every team winning awards for participating. New Balance & Raheem Sterling decided to help with the tournament providing an array of football equipment including... Read more »
- 14th June 2021On Saturday 5th June, Senior members from HideOut Youth Zone took to The Bruntwood Stage at the Homeground Festival, in collaboration with Manchester Camerata, to showcase their talents and provide live performances in rapping, singing, dancing and spoken word. Homeground is a brand new outdoor venue, providing a safe and fun place to enjoy the... Read more »
HideOut Youth Zone based in East Manchester
Manchester’s HideOut Youth Zone provides a safe, inspiring place for young people aged 8-19, and up to 25 for those with additional needs, to spend their leisure time. HideOut Youth Zone is open 7 days a week, offering over 20 creative and sporting activities every night for just 50p per visit!
“HideOut Youth Zone will be the best thing to happen in East Manchester for a long time. We will finally have somewhere fun to hang out with friends and try new activities.”
- Cara, Young People’s Development Group