- 23rd August 2019The only way is up for East Manchester’s HideOut Youth Zone as work continues on the £6.6million Youth Zone steel superstructure. Located on Hyde Road in Gorton, HideOut Youth Zone is a brand-new charity which will provide thousands of young Mancunians with somewhere to go, something to do and someone to talk to. Developed in... Read more »Posted in: Progress
- 5th August 2019Young people from Manchester have continued their collaboration with award-winning designers, Forever Agency, to create a series of eye-catching hoardings which are situated around the new Youth Zone site in Gorton. After revealing the new name and logo for HideOut Youth Zone earlier this year, their latest collaboration with Forever Agency includes the unveiling their... Read more »Posted in: Young People
- 3rd June 2019Cloud service provider, ANS Group has pledged to become a Founder Patron of East Manchester’s HideOut Youth Zone, making it the first company to become a supporter of both Youth Zones in the city. Set to open in Gorton in Spring 2020, HideOut Youth Zone will provide thousands of young people from East Manchester with... Read more »Posted in: Fundraising
- 17th May 2019On Friday 17th May, funders and supporters of HideOut Youth Zone gathered on-site to see the progress of East Manchester’s new £6.6million Youth Zone. Located on Hyde Road in Gorton, the event provided guests with the opportunity to celebrate the construction progress, to see the building’s development and learn more about the project timeline, as... Read more »Posted in: Progress
HideOut Youth Zone based in East Manchester
Set to open in Spring 2020, East Manchester’s HideOut Youth Zone will provide a safe, inspiring place for young people aged 8-19, and up to 25 for those with additional needs to spend their leisure time. HideOut Youth Zone will open 7 days a week, offering over 20 creative and sporting activities every night for just 50p per visit!
“HideOut Youth Zone will be the best thing to happen in East Manchester for a long time. We will finally have somewhere fun to hang out with friends and try new activities.”
- Cara, Young People’s Development Group