- 23rd March 2020HideOut Youth Zone was scheduled to officially open this Spring (June 2020) however we have decided to adapt our opening plan in light of the latest Coronavirus best practice measures and detailed discussions with Manchester City Council, local partners and other stakeholders. The wellbeing of young people, employees and the local community is our absolute priority... Read more »Posted in: Uncategorised
- 12th March 2020On Tuesday 10 March, Theo Paphitis visited HideOut Youth Zone for the first time since announcing his Founder Patron support for the charity. Theo, who has fond memories of growing up in Gorton, said the tour left him feeling ‘inspired’ and is now calling on the Manchester business community to come together in support of... Read more »
- 1st February 2020The latest ‘What Manchester Taught Me’ podcast is now live with special guest Kate Vokes, Director of Social Impact at Bruntwood. ‘What Manchester Taught Me’ is a youth-led podcast series which allows listeners to get to know the charity’s supporters, delve deeper into their ties to Manchester, uncover their tips and tricks for success and... Read more »
- 31st January 2020Over the past twelve months work has progressed well on-site of East Manchester’s brand-new Youth Zone, with construction of the £6.6million HideOut Youth Zone on schedule to complete this Spring. Located on Hyde Road in Belle Vue, HideOut Youth Zone will offer young people aged 8-19, and up to 25 for those with additional needs, somewhere to go, something to do and someone to talk... Read more »Posted in: Progress
HideOut Youth Zone based in East Manchester
Set to open in Spring 2020, East Manchester’s HideOut Youth Zone will provide a safe, inspiring place for young people aged 8-19, and up to 25 for those with additional needs to spend their leisure time. HideOut Youth Zone will open 7 days a week, offering over 20 creative and sporting activities every night for just 50p per visit!
“HideOut Youth Zone will be the best thing to happen in East Manchester for a long time. We will finally have somewhere fun to hang out with friends and try new activities.”
- Cara, Young People’s Development Group