- 3rd June 2019Cloud service provider, ANS Group has pledged to become a Founder Patron of East Manchester’s HideOut Youth Zone, making it the first company to become a supporter of both Youth Zones in the city. Set to open in Gorton in Spring 2020, HideOut Youth Zone will provide thousands of young people from East Manchester with... Read more »Posted in: Fundraising
- 17th May 2019On Friday 17th May, funders and supporters of HideOut Youth Zone gathered on-site to see the progress of East Manchester’s new £6.6million Youth Zone. Located on Hyde Road in Gorton, the event provided guests with the opportunity to celebrate the construction progress, to see the building’s development and learn more about the project timeline, as... Read more »Posted in: Progress
- 16th May 2019This Is Manchester Awards turn for 2019 bolder than ever! Back for a second year the 2019 awards celebrate Greater Manchester’s talent & influence across numerous sectors – Entertainment, Community & Commerce. Awards will support OnSide Youth Zones and in particular the build of HideOut Youth Zone, Manchester’s second Youth Zone, opening in Gorton in... Read more »Posted in: Uncategorised
- 12th March 2019Plans for a brand-new Youth Zone in East Manchester have inspired Trustees of Transforming Lives Charitable Trust to donate £100,000 in support local young people. The Cheshire based charitable foundation, Transforming Lives, was founded by Mike and Catriona Marshall to help transform the lives of people who most need it. Due to open in 2020,... Read more »Posted in: Fundraising
HideOut Youth Zone based in East Manchester
Set to open in Spring 2020, East Manchester’s HideOut Youth Zone will provide a safe, inspiring place for young people aged 8-19, and up to 25 for those with additional needs to spend their leisure time. HideOut Youth Zone will open 7 days a week, offering over 20 creative and sporting activities every night for just 50p per visit!
“HideOut Youth Zone will be the best thing to happen in East Manchester for a long time. We will finally have somewhere fun to hang out with friends and try new activities.”
- Cara, Young People’s Development Group