- 14th June 2021On Saturday 5th June, Senior members from HideOut Youth Zone took to The Bruntwood Stage at the Homeground Festival, in collaboration with Manchester Camerata, to showcase their talents and provide live performances in rapping, singing, dancing and spoken word. Homeground is a brand new outdoor venue, providing a safe and fun place to enjoy the... Read more »Posted in: Young People
- 11th June 2021In support of Manchester Youth Zone and HideOut Youth Zone, McCrory Holdings are attempting the National 3 Peak Challenge in June 2021. A team of walkers will be taking on 26 miles over 24 hours, summiting England’s, Wales’ and Scotland’s highest mountains. All funds raised will be donated to Manchester Youth Zone and HideOut Youth... Read more »
- 29th April 2021HideOut Youth Zone is the latest referral partner for the Charity, joining over 30 of Manchester’s leading youth organisations providing the city’s most ambitious young people with the best possible start by removing financial barriers to their success. The Manchester’s Rising Stars Fund offers 16-25 year olds grants of up to £2,000 to help them take their... Read more »Posted in: Uncategorised
- 13th April 2021Beyond Group are delighted to support HideOut Youth Zone, which is flying the flag for young Mancunians and the new breed of youth centres. Launched in Gorton – one of Manchester’s most deprived areas – in 2020, the £6.6 million facility has quickly earned a reputation as a sought-after safe space for local youngsters, many of... Read more »Posted in: Uncategorised
HideOut Youth Zone based in East Manchester
Manchester’s HideOut Youth Zone provides a safe, inspiring place for young people aged 8-19, and up to 25 for those with additional needs, to spend their leisure time. HideOut Youth Zone is open 7 days a week, offering over 20 creative and sporting activities every night for just 50p per visit!
“HideOut Youth Zone will be the best thing to happen in East Manchester for a long time. We will finally have somewhere fun to hang out with friends and try new activities.”
- Cara, Young People’s Development Group