- 1st October 2021Paul Shannon demonstrates his support to HideOut Youth Zone with incredible Founder Patron pledge. We are delighted to announce that Paul Shannon is the latest individual to sign up as a Founder Patron of HideOut Youth Zone. Paul’s incredible pledge of support further demonstrates his commitment to ensuring the young people of Manchester have somewhere to go,... Read more »
- 26th September 2021HideOut and Kilogramme Animation Studios have come together to create a collaborative video aiming to bring support to young people across Manchester. Kilogramme are an award winning character animation studio based in Manchester’s Northern Quarter. Established since 2005, they produce a wide range of illustration led animation, including short films, title sequences, content, stings and... Read more »
- 21st September 2021Business development organisation pro-manchester has announced it will partner with Manchester based HideOut Youth Zone to support the charity in raising funds for young people and will support the charity’s innovative Thousand Campaign. Funds raised by The Thousand will give young people unique, fun and inspiring opportunities such as residentials & DofE expeditions, purchasing specialist... Read more »Posted in: Fundraising
- 19th September 2021HideOut’s holds first event Founder Patrons Dinner. On Thursday 16th September, HideOut held it’s first ever Founder Patrons Dinner with over 80 of our generous supporters attending the celebration. The dinner brought all of HideOut’s amazing patrons together, and featured a fantastic three course meal, made in house by our Catering Supervisor Donna, and her... Read more »
HideOut Youth Zone based in East Manchester
Manchester’s HideOut Youth Zone provides a safe, inspiring place for young people aged 8-19, and up to 25 for those with additional needs, to spend their leisure time. HideOut Youth Zone is open 7 days a week, offering over 20 creative and sporting activities every night for just 50p per visit!
“HideOut Youth Zone will be the best thing to happen in East Manchester for a long time. We will finally have somewhere fun to hang out with friends and try new activities.”
- Cara, Young People’s Development Group