- 16th February 2021HideOut Youth Zone is excited to announce that we have now gained approval as an official AQA centre. AQA qualifications are highly valued by employers and universities across Manchester and around the world. At HideOut we are passionate and driven in supporting young people to take on new challenges and embrace new ideas. We believe all... Read more »
- 11th February 2021HideOut Youth Zone is excited to announce that we have now been confirmed as an official Duke of Edinburgh accredited centre. We are looking forward to offering our members the opportunity to go on DofE expeditions and to access the wide range of activities on offer throughout this year. DofE supports young people to have best possible start in life, enabling them to develop news skills such as... Read more »
- 15th January 2021December 31st was a cold, snowy day, but it did not stop Eamonn Muldoon, a youth worker from HideOut Youth Zone completing his mammoth year-long physical challenge with an epic 50km run in Gorton. At the age of 36, Eamonn took the decision to change his life for the better by using exercise as a... Read more »
- 22nd December 2020Jewellery and watch retailer, David M Robinson, has become the latest Founder Patron supporter of Manchester’s HideOut Youth Zone, a brand-new youth charity which aims to support young people to lead healthier, happier, more aspirational lives. British heritage brand, David M Robinson was inspired to support HideOut Youth Zone after learning more about the charity’s... Read more »Posted in: Fundraising
HideOut Youth Zone based in East Manchester
Manchester’s HideOut Youth Zone provides a safe, inspiring place for young people aged 8-19, and up to 25 for those with additional needs, to spend their leisure time. HideOut Youth Zone is open 7 days a week, offering over 20 creative and sporting activities every night for just 50p per visit!
“HideOut Youth Zone will be the best thing to happen in East Manchester for a long time. We will finally have somewhere fun to hang out with friends and try new activities.”
- Cara, Young People’s Development Group