- 22nd June 2020HideOut Youth Zone is proud to reveal its brand-new fundraising campaign ‘The Thousand‘. HideOut Youth Zone is a new charity based in Manchester. Our aim is support thousands of young Mancunians by providing them with somewhere to go, something to do and someone to talk to – but we can’t do it alone. Located in... Read more »Posted in: Fundraising
- 15th June 2020A new opening plan has been unveiled for the ‘HideOut’, East Manchester’s new £6.6million OnSide Youth Zone. Construction was recently completed on the state-of-the-art facility, which is located in on the border of Gorton and Longsight, Manchester. The Youth Zone had originally planned an official opening day celebration this Spring with hundreds of local young... Read more »Posted in: Progress
- 23rd March 2020HideOut Youth Zone was scheduled to officially open this Spring (June 2020) however we have decided to adapt our opening plan in light of the latest Coronavirus best practice measures and detailed discussions with Manchester City Council, local partners and other stakeholders. The wellbeing of young people, employees and the local community is our absolute priority... Read more »Posted in: Uncategorised
- 12th March 2020On Tuesday 10 March, Theo Paphitis visited HideOut Youth Zone for the first time since announcing his Founder Patron support for the charity. Theo, who has fond memories of growing up in Gorton, said the tour left him feeling ‘inspired’ and is now calling on the Manchester business community to come together in support of... Read more »
HideOut Youth Zone based in East Manchester
Set to open in Spring 2020, East Manchester’s HideOut Youth Zone will provide a safe, inspiring place for young people aged 8-19, and up to 25 for those with additional needs to spend their leisure time. HideOut Youth Zone will open 7 days a week, offering over 20 creative and sporting activities every night for just 50p per visit!
“HideOut Youth Zone will be the best thing to happen in East Manchester for a long time. We will finally have somewhere fun to hang out with friends and try new activities.”
- Cara, Young People’s Development Group