- 1st February 2020The latest ‘What Manchester Taught Me’ podcast is now live with special guest Kate Vokes, Director of Social Impact at Bruntwood. ‘What Manchester Taught Me’ is a youth-led podcast series which allows listeners to get to know the charity’s supporters, delve deeper into their ties to Manchester, uncover their tips and tricks for success and... Read more »
- 31st January 2020Over the past twelve months work has progressed well on-site of East Manchester’s brand-new Youth Zone, with construction of the £6.6million HideOut Youth Zone on schedule to complete this Spring. Located on Hyde Road in Belle Vue, HideOut Youth Zone will offer young people aged 8-19, and up to 25 for those with additional needs, somewhere to go, something to do and someone to talk... Read more »Posted in: Progress
- 21st January 2020Jigsaw Foundation, the community fund run by housing group Jigsaw, has awarded £25,000 funding to HideOut Youth Zone, a new state-of-the-art youth centre in East Manchester, which is due to officially open this summer. The funding will help the centre recruit staff and volunteers for the centre. The new facility will open 7 days a... Read more »Posted in: Fundraising
- 20th January 2020East Manchester’s HideOut Youth Zone has launched its first volunteer recruitment campaign which aims to recruit 100 volunteers in preparation for its official opening later this year. Located on Hyde Road in East Manchester, HideOut Youth Zone is a brand-new young people’s charity which will be open to young people aged 8-19, and up to 25 for those with additional needs, 7 days a week for just 50p... Read more »Posted in: Volunteering
HideOut Youth Zone based in East Manchester
Set to open in Spring 2020, East Manchester’s HideOut Youth Zone will provide a safe, inspiring place for young people aged 8-19, and up to 25 for those with additional needs to spend their leisure time. HideOut Youth Zone will open 7 days a week, offering over 20 creative and sporting activities every night for just 50p per visit!
“HideOut Youth Zone will be the best thing to happen in East Manchester for a long time. We will finally have somewhere fun to hang out with friends and try new activities.”
- Cara, Young People’s Development Group