Booking a session at HideOut
JUNIOR MEMBERS, the time is finally here…there are no longer two time slots for each session, meaning you will be able to come for the full 4 hours! Members can be dropped off and collected at any point during the session.
Whilst we make this transition, sessions will still need to be pre booked so we can manage our maximum capacity and remain Covid responsible.
If you have not booked a session and would like to attend, the earliest time that we would be able to accept any non-booked walk-ins would be from 6pm on Tuesdays and Thursdays or 1pm on Saturdays. This will allow us to sign in everyone who has been booked, giving us enough time to see how many cancellations we have had and potential spaces open up.
Parents/Carers, when dropping of your young person, please stay with them in the queue until they have been signed in at reception. This is so we can get any extra information that we might need to best help them on a session
For more information, please watch this video from Nathan, our Junior and Holiday Club Co-ordinator:
SENIOR MEMBERS, we also have some exciting news…all Senior sessions will now run from 4-9pm AND you no longer need to book on to a session, you can just turn up with your 50p! Maximum capacities will be in place to ensure that we are remaining Covid responsible.
Check out the video from Kerin, our Senior Club Co-ordinator, for more information:
Junior Club session times are: 4:00pm-8:00pm (Tuesday & Thursday), 11:00am-3:00pm (Saturday)
Senior Club session times are: 4:00pm-9:00pm (Monday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday)
Inclusion Club sessions times are: 11-2pm (Juniors), 12-3pm (Seniors)
Here are a few things you might like to know before you arrive:
- Sessions will cost just 50p per visit
- Please only book one session per day, this is to ensure all activities are delivered in Covid-19 compliant bubbles
- Online bookings will only be confirmed once payment is received (card payments only)
- As per our Terms & Conditions, we are unable to change or refund any session booked
- We have lots of sanitizer stations throughout the building
- Staff and volunteers will remind young people to wash their hands regularly
- If you have been told to self-isolate you are unable to attend the Youth Zone during the 14 day self-isolation period. This is to reduce the spread of the virus and to keep other members, staff & volunteers safe. You can return to the Youth Zone after the 14 day isolation period.
Queen Bee’s Cafe:
- Hot food will be available between 5pm – 7pm.
- Hot meals typically cost £1.00