BECOME A VOLUNTEER AT HIDEOUT YOUTH ZONE
Volunteering at HideOut Youth Zone is a way to both support your local community and enhance your skills whilst having a lot of fun along the way.
HideOut Youth Zone is looking for a committed team of volunteers from all backgrounds, who can offer a wide range of different skills to support Manchester’s young people.
No volunteering experience is necessary as full training will be provided. We are looking for people who are interested in supporting young people, have lots of energy and want to have fun. Volunteers must be aged 18 and over. All volunteers will be subject to an enhanced DBS check.
To become a volunteer, register your interest below and a member of the team will then be in touch.
Volunteer Registration Process:
- 1. Submit your application
- 2. Online interview with our Volunteer Recruitment Manager
- 3. Come into the Youth Zone for a trial session
- 4. Complete pre-volunteering checks (DBS, references etc)
- 5. Training with other members of the team
- 6. Approval – you’re ready to start!
We look forward to welcoming you to the team!
Volunteer Registration From