Booking an activity at HideOut
Members can now book activities at HideOut Youth Zone!
If you have already registered as a member, you can now book activities at HideOut. From sports to dance, cooking to media – we have something for everyone to enjoy!
We will be officially opening on Saturday 26th September, in order to ensure capacity management, we will be asking members to pre-book activities via our website prior to attending. This will be a temporary measure until we are able to offer a full open-access provision for young people.
Please note: We are kindly asking that you do not turn up at the Youth Zone without a prior booking, as we don’t want to have to turn you away!
Here are a few things you might like to know before you arrive:
- Sessions from Tuesday 29th September will cost just 50p per visit
- Please only book one session per day, this is to ensure all activities are delivered in Covid-19 compliant bubbles.
- Online bookings will only be confirmed once payment is received (card payments only)
- If you’d prefer to pay on arrival please contact reception to secure your place: 0161 511 3777
- As per our Terms & Conditions, we are unable to change or refund any session booked
Free Taster Sessions
- We are delivering a number of free taster sessions up to Saturday 26th September.
- These sessions will be free of charge and includes a free meal from our Queen Bee’s Cafe.
- When attending HideOut, young people will be taking part in activities in bubbles of 10-15.
- We have lots of sanitizer stations throughout the building
- Staff and volunteers will remind young people to socially distance and wash their hands regularly
- If you have been told to self-isolate due to symptoms or have been in close contact with someone who has symptoms, you are unable to attend the Youth Zone during the 14 day self-isolation period. This is to reduce the spread of the virus and to keep other members, staff & volunteers safe. You can return to the Youth Zone after the 14 day isolation period.
- Click here to read our Covid-19 statement
Queen Bee’s Cafe
- Hot food will be available between 5pm – 7pm.
- Hot meals typically cost £1.00 – £1.20