Booking an activity at HideOut
Members can book digital activities at HideOut Youth Zone!
Please see our Covid-19 update section for information on how we are delivering sessions during lockdown.
Here are a few things you might like to know before you arrive:
- Sessions will cost just 50p per visit
- Please only book one session per day, this is to ensure all activities are delivered in Covid-19 compliant bubbles
- Online bookings will only be confirmed once payment is received (card payments only)
- If you would prefer to pay on arrival please contact reception to secure your place: 0161 511 3777
- As per our Terms & Conditions, we are unable to change or refund any session booked
- When attending HideOut, young people will be taking part in activities in bubbles of 10-15
- We have lots of sanitizer stations throughout the building
- Staff and volunteers will remind young people to socially distance and wash their hands regularly
- Members who are age 11+ are required to wear a face mask in the Youth Zone, unless exempt
- If you have been told to self-isolate due to symptoms or have been in close contact with someone who has symptoms, you are unable to attend the Youth Zone during the 14 day self-isolation period. This is to reduce the spread of the virus and to keep other members, staff & volunteers safe. You can return to the Youth Zone after the 14 day isolation period.
- Click here to read our Covid-19 statement
Queen Bee’s Cafe:
- Hot food will be available between 5pm – 7pm.
- Hot meals typically cost £1.00 – £1.20