GREATER MANCHESTER 10k RUN
Sunday 26th September 2021, 9am – 4pm
Manchester City Centre
Join the city in celebrating the greatness of Manchester and challenging yourself to a 10k run in support of HideOut Youth Zone. The Greater Manchester 10k is the biggest of its kind in Europe and gives participants a chance to take in some of the best sights of the city, whilst raising funds for charity.
Join #TeamHideOut today for this years run and help to support thousands of young people from across Manchester!
Why join #TeamHideOut?
HideOut Youth Zone provides an inspiring place for thousands of young people from across Manchester, aged 8 – 19, and up to 25 for those with additional needs, to enjoy their leisure time 7 days a week. We provide a diverse range of activities on offer for just £5 annual membership and 50p a visit. They include: sports, dance, drama and music, gardening, hairdressing, cookery, film and digital media.
Every penny raised will go towards enriching the lives of the city’s young people, supporting them to build their confidence, experience new opportunities and reach their full potential.
We have limited free places available for the 10k run so sign up today.
- 1) Sign up by filling in the form below.
2) Once signed up, we will send you a voucher so you can redeem your place
3) Set up a Virgin Giving fundraising page and start to raise funds for HideOut.
Terms and Conditions
You must be aged 16 or over on Sunday 26th September 2021 for 10km.
By proceeding, you are agreeing to the following Terms and Conditions:
- 1. I agree to abide by the Terms and Conditions of the Great Run, set out when you register via the event entry system
- 2. I understand that on accepting a HideOut Greater Manchester Run Charity Place, I pledge to raise as much as I can for HideOut. (Due to the cost of the places, we suggest that runners aim to raise £250 a minimum of 10km
- 3. I will set up a Virgin Giving fundraising page (We can support you with this)
- 4. I will follow all registration instructions sent out by HideOut
- 5. I will complete all the required medical information fields on the back of my race number prior to participating in the Event. Medical information will only be used to allow medical assistance to be given on the Event date.
- 6. I understand that any medical or personal information I provide to HideOut may be used to treat or assist me in the event that I am taken ill or sustain an injury during the Great Manchester Run 2021.
- 7. I will let HideOut know immediately if I have to withdraw from the run.
- 8. I agree HideOut will not be held liable for any injury or loss to my spectators and/or family members on event days and that they watch at their own risk.